PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Editor trouble

Soulfiend
22.06.09, 21:24
Schade aber ich kennen dont irgendwelchen Deutschen, ich verwendete ein Übersetzer-Programm, besser schreibe ich auf Englisch?

Hello, are there any english forums for officers?

Like the title says i have some problems getting the editor to work
I have copied the editor folder from the cd into my officers folder on my hard drive. and i have copied the files in assets into the game folder assets.

But i still get the message "can not find the program mss32.dll"

what is wrong and what should i do to fix this?

dooya
22.06.09, 21:40
Schade aber ich kennen dont irgendwelchen Deutschen, ich verwendete ein Übersetzer-Programm, besser schreibe ich auf Englisch?

Hello, are there any english forums for officers?

Like the title says i have some problems getting the editor to work
I have copied the editor folder from the cd into my officers folder on my hard drive. and i have copied the files in assets into the game folder assets.

But i still get the message "can not find the program mss32.dll"

what is wrong and what should i do to fix this?Welcome to our forums.

Unfortunately, the staff from the publisher Petergames does not visit this forum anymore, thus, there won't be any help from them. You can try to write an email to support@petergames.de, but I do not know whether or not they really respond.

However, Matrixgames is about to publish Officers in the USA. Maybe you can find some help in their forum at www.matrixgames.com?

Sorry that I can't help you. :(

Regards,
dooya

Soulfiend
23.06.09, 05:40
I have tried that but officers cant be found at matrixgames.

dont officers have its own site? at petergames i tried to check for patches but got the message, that i have to visit " the products site" since there are only reviews out there i am at a loss where this officers product site could be.

dooya
23.06.09, 07:45
I have tried that but officers cant be found at matrixgames.[...]It is not easy to spot, but it is there: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=670 :D

However, there is not much activity yet, because they did not release the game yet.
[...]

dont officers have its own site? at petergames i tried to check for patches but got the message, that i have to visit " the products site" since there are only reviews out there i am at a loss where this officers product site could be.I do not know. This forum has formerly been the "official support" forum for Officers, but Petergames did nothing to support the game here; they only offered that request can be sent to support@petergames.de